(1) Univariate and bivariate linkage analysis identifies pleiotropic loci underlying lipid levels and type 2 diabetes risk. Hasstedt SJ, Hanis CL, Elbein SC; American Diabetes Association GENNID Study Group. Ann Hum Genet. 2010
(2) Care failings put 1 in 4 people with diabetes at risk of amputation. Diabetes UK
(3) Diabetic patients’ awareness of diabetic retinopathy symptoms and complications. Abdullah Eid Abdulaal, Omar Majed Alobaid, Abdulrahman AlnasyanAbdulaal AE, Alobaid OM, Alotaibi AG, et al. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019
(4) Sex differences in the association between diabetes and cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of 121 cohorts including 20 million individuals and one million events. Ohkuma, T., Peters, S.A.E. & Woodward, M. Diabetologia. 2018
(5) Type 2 diabetes mellitus and Alzheimer’s disease. Barbagallo M, Dominguez LJ. World J Diabetes. 2014
(6) Very low calorie diet and 6 months of weight stability in Type 2 diabetes: Pathophysiologic changes in responders and non-responders. Sarah Steven, Keiren G Hollingsworth, Ahmad Al-Mrabeh, Leah Avery, Benjamin Aribisala, Muriel Caslake, Roy Taylor. Diabetes Care, March 2016
(7) National Diabetes 2020 Statistics Report. Estimates of diabetes and its burden on the United States. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
(8) Big Pharma’s big push to get patients to take their meds. Rebecca Robbins. Stat News. February 4, 2016
(9) Heart Failure in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus. Rosano GM, Vitale C, Seferovic P. Card Fail Rev. 2017
(10) Diabetes and stroke prevention: a review. Hewitt J, Castilla Guerra L, Fernández-Moreno Mdel C, Sierra C. Stroke Res Treat. 2012
(11) Targeting a ceramide double bond improves insulin resistance and hepatic steatosis. Bhagirath Chaurasia, Trevor S. Tippetts, Rafael Mayoral Monibas, Jinqi Liu, Ying Li, Liping Wang, Joseph L. Wilkerson, C. Rufus Sweeney, Renato Felipe Pereira, Doris Hissako Sumida, J. Alan Maschek4, James E. Cox, Vincent Kaddai, Graeme Iain Lancaster. Science. 2019
(12) Intakes of anthocyanins and flavones are associated with biomarkers of insulin resistance and inflammation in women. Jennings A, Welch AA, Spector T, Macgregor A, Cassidy A. J Nutr. 2014
(13) The Timing of Activity after Eating Affects the Glycaemic Response of Healthy Adults: A Randomised Controlled Trial. Reynolds AN, Venn BJ. Nutrients. 2018
(14) Kale Is a Surprise on 2019’s ‘Dirty Dozen’ List. Kathleen Dohen. WebMD. 2019
The content of this site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care professional about a medical condition, a suspected medical condition, and before starting a diet, exercise, or supplementation program or take or stop a medication.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Copyright diabetesfreedom.site – All rights reserved.